
As most of you know Audrey Marie Spencer graced us with her presence on December 20th, 2006 @ 5:30 P.M. Patrick and I were excited and terrified to welcome this amazing spirit into our lives. To tell you a little about the experience I was in labor for about 15 hours. The contractions started at about 1:00 in the morning but they were not big enough for me to get up. Between contractions I would fall back to sleep at about 4:30 A.M. I started timing the contractions. At first they were about 10 minutes apart and when they got closer I woke Patrick which was at about 5:30. When we were about ready to leave for the hospital my contractions slowed down to 15 minutes and the doctor said that we should not be there until it was 5 minutes apart. Once 5 minutes hit we headed to the hospital. Labor was good and even better with pain killers. I was pushing for about 45 minutes and then she came and it was great.
it's weird to have a kid. I don't think that i will ever get over the feeling. I asked one of moms students parents and they said that they never have gooten over the feeling and their youngest is graduating from high school this year. I just feel so blessed to know that I have been entrusted to care for this little girl. I just hope that I can be a good parent.
Thanks for Reading: more will be coming
Elizabeth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment