Sep 9, 2008

Tennis Shoes

About 6 weeks ago I started working out at Curves.

I love it in case you want to know.

To help remind me to go I have my tennis shoes and socks next to the front door.

Audrey has watched me put the shoes and socks on and this is what we caught her doing yesterday with them.


She put my socks on which go up to her rear end and then she put my shoes on.

I just wanted to share the picture with you.

Love,
Elizabeth, Patrick and Audrey

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Audrey is so cute! I love the pictures you put up of her. She is so big. How old is she again? Wow! Time flies.

Stephanie said...

That has always been one of Shelby's favorite things to do. I could never keep mine by the door, she'd have them lost in a minute. Congrats on starting Curves!